Our beautiful and fully modern lodge features semi-private rooms,
jacuzzi, pool table, satellite television, multiple fireplaces and large social rooms.
NORTHERN WILDERNESS OUTFITTERS has been operating an outfitting service, in Slave Lake, Alberta, for over 40 years and have clients who have been hunting with us for over 30 years.
We specialize in providing first class hunting trips primarily for Black Bear, Moose, Whitetail Deer, Mule Deer, Elk and Wolves.
Join us for fantastic fishing in Alberta's waterways for Walleye, Northern Pike, and Lake trout too!
Look for us on these TV shows -
The Crush with Lee and Tiffany Lakosky on The Outdoor Channel
L.L. Bean's Guide to the Outdoors on The Versus Channel
Gore-Tex Outdoor Adventures with Brenda Valentine on The Versus Channel
Blitz TV with Trent Cole from the Philadelphia Eagles on The Pursuit Channel
As a member of the Alberta Professional Outfitters Society, we run an honest camp and believe in following the game regulations and the rules of fair chase and sportsmanship. We are licensed as per the regulations of this province, and are insured and bonded to protect our clients and their deposits.
Our first concern is always to the safety, comfort, and enjoyment of our clients. Our beautiful and modern lodge is only the beginning of a trip you'll never forget.
Our camps are always clean, as comfortable as we can make them, and supplied with good food and lots of it. Our professional staff is friendly, courteous, and knowledgeable about their work.
Before you book a hunt or fishing trip with anyone, always check into the true total cost of the hunt. You will not have any hidden, unexpected, or additional fees when you book a trip with us.
If, from viewing our website, you are interested in any one of the trips we offer, click on the "Request Info" button to the left, and provide the necessary contact information. We look forward to hosting you on your trip of a lifetime.
- Bear hunts now booking for the 2013 Spring and Fall seasons, Bow or Rifle. Spring Bear from May 1st through June 15th. Fall seasons in September. Timber Wolf included on all hunts. TWO BEARS per hunter !!
- Early season Whitetail and Mule Deer. Bow only. Mid September through October 30th. Pope and Young trophies await the determined bowhunter.
- Elk hunts. Archery hunts begin in September and October (2012 largest archery elk scored 417 1/2"). Rifle hunts are held in November.
- November Bow and rifle season for Whitetail, Mule deer and Moose - November 1st through 30th. Here's your chance for that Boone and Crockett wall-hanger you've always wanted.
- Wolf and Coyote hunts throughout the Winter with unlimited opportunities.
- Come fish the Alberta waterways for huge Northern Pike, Walleye, and Lake Trout.